the Wrights

arroyo grande, california, United States

Saturday, July 7, 2012

a half candle.

yes, it was my sweet
baby boys 1/2 bday
last tuesday {June 26}.
nomally 1/2 bdays are not a big deal
[unless of course you are 13 or under
cause you always want to be older right?]
however for us its a big deal because
we have decided to celebrate jesse's half 
birthday to give presents.
his real birthday is the 
day after christmas...
too overwhelming for him and me.
plus now its a little spread out
and he wont always have a ton of winter
clothes or toys!
we will still celebrate his real birthday
just not the gifts part!

anyways,
i have a few pictures and video to share.



....and yes...
he actually touched the flame once
burned himself ...
went back again
[no the second time we got his hand in time so he didnt get 2 burns.]
...hopefully he will
figure out "learn from your mistakes" 


anyways nana and papa
sent him a wagon 
that he loves!



alright ,
and for the video....
its super long
not sure if i would even sit down
to watch it! sorry....

2 comments:

  1. Yaayyy!!! The blog is back in business...I have been having withdrawal pains! I realize that I have been spoiled by all the blogging, but it feels like my lifeline to my adorable grandchildren. Love to all, Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i love jesse's excited butt/hip shake and the wagon tour around the house. lol! happy half birthday jesse!!

    ReplyDelete