the Wrights

arroyo grande, california, United States

Sunday, May 13, 2012

we love our moms

happy mothers day!


...yea we love our moms!
we have the two best moms in the world
{i know the rest of you are great moms too!}
and i have one more picture with my 2 grandmas and both my moms...i love all of them
its such a special picture of all the wonderful moms and grandmas in my life!

anyways...
it was a good mothers day around here.
sundays are always a little tougher
on the kids schedules 
with church
but after naps are done...
everyone seems to be better.


so...at church
4 roses were given out to specific moms...
{ie the oldest mom, the mom with most kids, 
and the mom with the youngest baby.}
well..
i happened to "win"
the rose for the mom with the youngest baby.
i was shocked because elleanne
is already 1 month old...but 
i was the mom with the youngest baby
in the sanctuary...so the pastor 
gave me a rose in front of everyone
it was really nice!


ok so
we took some family pictures today...
per my mothers day request
i am going to show you..
go ahead and make fun...cause they are 
not that great!
but what can you expect with a 16 month old,
a 4 week olds, a post-partum mom, and a guy
who gripes about taking family pictures...hahah.
{warning: there are a lot of pictures...
just skip it if your bored.}










 ^^^^^^
i love this picture..."like father, like son!"








alright lastly
mark made me whatever meal i wanted
and i love this chicken marbella recipe
from my mom
so he made it for me!
it was delicious...thanks mom its my favorite dish!
anyways...i have pictures...of course.





last picture...i asked mark to make baked veggies...so he asked how to do it.. i said cut them and put them on a baking sheet with olive oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese...
well....
this is what i found
my engineer, particular husband carefully lined them up...cute....right?hahaha
it so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment