the Wrights

arroyo grande, california, United States

Friday, March 2, 2012

the few words of jesse.


before addressing the title of this blog, i wanted to show you what it looks like to go to the bathroom if you dont make it in time to shut the door.
...yes this is a very, very frequent picture for me...
...especially being 8.5 months pregnant.

[i am literally sitting on the toilet here...as weird as that is]
they all stare at me, till im done
then follow me to wash my hands
it is super exciting!
^^^^^yea, thirty more days till april!

ok.the title of this blog is:

the words of jesse.

however it should be...

the words of jesse [well english at least].

we are pretty convinced that jesse has
been given the gift of tongues at a very young
age. he babbles constantly...unless of course the 
video camera is on
then it is very much 
hit or miss...of course right.

so here is jesse showing off
his four mastered english words.
[and yes much to my dad's enjoyment he calls me bob whenever he is told to say mom. however he can say mama.]



1 comment:

  1. i'm laughing so hard tears are actually coming out of my eyes 'bob'. and the toilet picture. completely priceless. what an audience you have. thank you for the deep belly laughs.

    ReplyDelete